Chrysler Crossfire

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

six_impressive_hours

RMS Regular
Whats the auto box like in this? Is fuel consuption a nightmare?

The 330ci auto is getting around 28mpg being drove half sensibly, good for a big'ish petrol auto I suppose. Just wonderd how these compared.

jamesy

paddymcc

RMS Regular
OP
paddymcc
Drives
C63
six_impressive_hours said:
Whats the auto box like in this? Is fuel consuption a nightmare?

The 330ci auto is getting around 28mpg being drove half sensibly, good for a big'ish petrol auto I suppose. Just wonderd how these compared.

jamesy

Well not driving too sensibly around town this week i was getting around 50 miles to £10.

Driving her home from England @ 300 miles i averaged 24mpg but i was sitting in traffic in Stoke for half an hour, stuck in traffic in Dublin for another half hour. I'd say she'll do about 30 mpg on a long run and about 22 in town.

I dont mind the auto box in these. Theres a little delay on the kick down but changes are smooth. It has a tiptronic feature as well if you want to knock it right down into the right gear and take off. Its a pain getting back into a manual today :worried:

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
not too fond...marmite like everyone says, but the interior is lovely, gl with it

paddymcc

RMS Regular
OP
paddymcc
Drives
C63
marcusplowman said:
There was one the same colour up at the Folk Museum on Sunday afternoon!

I was in bed nursing a hangover from the Coach so it wasnt me.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.