Chunkos accord

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chunkosauras

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan Np300
Shes been off the road for a while but due to make a comeback soon, I got a loan out to finish the car the way i wanted it and bought a runaround but 7 months, an xbox 360, a whole load of drinkin and a court case later its the way it was before and ive spent all the money, so im gonna start again. Forgot how much i love this thing till i seen the photos again.Got new smoked indicators for the front cos the JDM thing was getting to me.
Nothing will make you want your car back than driving a volvo for a few months!!! Oh yea and its still as damn loud as before lol(y)

test010.jpg

garden17thmarch2005023.jpg

test002.jpg

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
that is gorgeous mate. always wanted to see decent pics of this. the wheels really do it for me

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Tis nice indeed m8...

Unusla to see one of these, never mind styled (y)

CarbonKa

RMS Regular
Drives
potential moneyp
wondered where this went to... i knew it was nearly home time when i heard it firing up found the back of the shop.. lol

chunkosauras

RMS Regular
OP
chunkosauras
Drives
Nissan Np300
Got the rims from cookstown tyre saftey place. Its weird cos i got so annoyed with it when i was driving it and now i cant wait to get it back!!

You also knew it was home time when you heard the mad thamps crank the bass in his corsa lol!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.