Citroen Ami.. Ridiculous or a stroke of genius?

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Probably let it freewheel my record going down the Bishops road towards downhill is 58.7 mph on a road bicycle. I was probably more aerodynamic 🤣
I was touching that coming down a road on the Dromara Hills once, foolish in hindsight as I would have probably been at the very least horrendously injured had I hit a stone or something. Don’t think about that at the time though lol.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I was touching that coming down a road on the Dromara Hills once, foolish in hindsight as I would have probably been at the very least horrendously injured had I hit a stone or something. Don’t think about that at the time though lol.
I was determined to hit 60 but never did. Funny thing is the £4k aero bike was slower than a £900 boardman 🤣

I sort of stopped doing stuff like that when I went past a farm gate and got blown the whole way across the road by a side wind. I’d have been dead if a car had been coming the other way.

Phil_ray

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota Rav4
I was determined to hit 60 but never did. Funny thing is the £4k aero bike was slower than a £900 boardman 🤣

I sort of stopped doing stuff like that when I went past a farm gate and got blown the whole way across the road by a side wind. I’d have been dead if a car had been coming the other way.

But it was fun at the time, thats what matters