Citroen DS3 Racing

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Lovely wee motor, friend of mine had normal 1.6 one. 207bhp is crazy in something the size of a shoe!

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
Lovely, the white is much better than black and orange and the wheels suit it well. wee touch of lowering look even better ;)

Mum had a red 110 HDI one with white wheels and roof, I loved driving it, was so much fresher than a mini or 207 etc. Never put a foot wrong.

Love the seats, surprised it doesn't come with the larger nav screen unit though?

Last edited:

GlennM

RMS Regular
OP
GlennM
Drives
335d
Thanks guys!

Lovely, the white is much better than black and orange and the wheels suit it well. wee touch of lowering look even better ;)

Mum had a red 110 HDI one with white wheels and roof, I loved driving it, was so much fresher than a mini or 207 etc. Never put a foot wrong.

Love the seats, surprised it doesn't come with the larger nav screen unit though?

Yeah it was an option but for some strange reason you lost the USB and Aux if you took Nav! Stupid or what!?

GlennM

RMS Regular
OP
GlennM
Drives
335d
So I decided to tidy up the back brakes last night, I seen them as bit of a let down compared to the bright red Brembos on the front!

Before
R4KRCXL.jpg

First Coat

K98rbL2.jpg

Wheels Minted
8eUCWlr.jpg

Voila!
2vAGEZ5.jpg

GlennM

RMS Regular
OP
GlennM
Drives
335d
@purplea4T Yes that was me! And this was the car and its thread! Sensational wee car let down by serious reliablity issues! They are hard work, I run mine on Super and a taste of Millers and still it **** the bag! Had it Walnut Blasted before I took delivery, took every precaution with it... It lasted 6 weeks! Its a damm shame as it was a fantastic wee car to drive when it was on song, I really do miss it!

There are people out there like SP Tuning in England that would be able to talk you through the process of making one half decent with reliability, but your talking a "built" engine and big money!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.