Civic Type S Diesel

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
The diesels do normally need a clutch replacement at some stage as they are quite a torquey car. About £350 should sort that though. Apart from that it’s normal wear and tear, I have one as a daily and it does about 500 miles a week.

fj1200aa

RMS Regular
OP
fj1200aa
Drives
Seat
Cheers guys for the heads-up, it needs to be a diesel for the mileage I will be doing unfortunately.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Cheers guys for the heads-up, it needs to be a diesel for the mileage I will be doing unfortunately.
If you’re doing big mileage I’d maybe consider something a bit more comfortable, Mrs had one and the ride was awful in it, was worse than her b8 s-line A4 and that was truly terrible.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
They are a bit stiff, handle great but not the most comfortable on country roads, had to replace a shock and broken spring in mine there, as said though it does a lot of hard miles.

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
Weird seeing this , I bought a micra off a guy in glenavy for a customer and when I was up he was telling me that he had a mint Honda Civic type s for sale as well. Went for a nosey as it was class looking ! He doesn’t sell rubbish and an absolute gentleman as well.
the link to the car is below and believe me the pictures don’t do it justice