Clarkson, Hammond and May on for a Top Year

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
On the RMS Blog: In their first appearance in front of a live audience together since leaving Top Gear, there certainly was anticipation in the air as Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May were reunited on stage at Belfast's Odyssey Arena.

The three amigos arrived in Belfast on Thursday for a brief press shoot, before returning on Friday night for their first performance. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

simy

RMS Regular
Is this the same wall of death act that was at the show? Two riders seriously hurt after colliding in the dome yesterday.

Colin_A

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Was at the Sunday 12.30 show. Never been before and wasn't too sure what to expect. Thoroughly enjoyed it! Thought it was brilliant. My only complaint was that they never revved the supercars.

Also thanks to RMS for tickets! Don't think I've ever won anything before, so was well pleased, awesome seats too. Was about 3 rows from the front.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Was at the Sunday 12.30 show. Never been before and wasn't too sure what to expect. Thoroughly enjoyed it! Thought it was brilliant. My only complaint was that they never revved the supercars.

Also thanks to RMS for tickets! Don't think I've ever won anything before, so was well pleased, awesome seats too. Was about 3 rows from the front.
Ah one of our competition winners - very cool of the organisers to do a giveaway through RMS and great that you were able to go and enjoyed :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.