SOLD: Cleantec Karcher K Series Snow Foam Lance

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
FOR SALE;

Cleantec Karcher K Series Snow Foam Lance

I bought this brand new a few months ago but I am switching my set up to a short trigger and as such this lance will not work with the quick release on my short trigger gun.

1453EFAA-5EA6-4B40-830A-5307CA61C2B8.jpeg

This is in perfect working order as I rinse it after each use.

£20 and I will include some Anachem Ultra Foam as I have a 25L drum of it!

Last edited:

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Mine worked for one day and hasn’t worked again .water just flows through it and out the other end like a garden hose .i have a serious love/hate relationship with foam lances .

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Mine worked for one day and hasn’t worked again .water just flows through it and out the other end like a garden hose .i have a serious love/hate relationship with foam lances .

They are a great lance in my opinion. If you’ve issues with yours I would suggest contacting Cleantec as maybe there is a fault? I only sold it as I bought a quick release lance.

Cookies

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Theres a little gauze filter inside the lance. Take it apart, and either replace the gauze (they're about 1 quid) or let it soak in cillit bang overnight and rinse it out. Rebuild, and it should be great.

To prevent it clogging in future, when you're done foaming, just unscrew the foam bottle and run some clean water through it. This prevents the soap building up in the gauze and clogging it up.

Cheers

Cooks