Clifford IntelliGuard 950 for sale

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

n3il

RMS Regular
Drives
CRXvtec/vtis
Bought this couple of years ago and only semi fitted it to my crx which is off the road. I got it wired and working but it was only temporary installed and never fully fitted, no wires were cut just the ends stripped and soldered in, still have the wee labels so you know where to wire it. The only wiring diagram I don't have is for the remote central locking ect there are a right few wires so its prob best to get a pro to fit it.

£150 i think is fair
Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Car Audio & Security: Car Stereo, Speakers & Subwoofers, Car DVD Players, GPS and CD Changers

If you want the best, bar-none, then the Clifford IntelliGuard 950 is the system for you!
This technological tour-de-force combines the world-beating features of Clifford's G5 system engineering, plus it so far exceeds the 'Thatcham' UK insurance Category-1 specification that it literally has no equal when it comes to securing your car.
Amongst the host of built-in programmable features is Clifford's award-winning Blackjax anti-hijack & anti-key-crime feature – no matter who has your car-keys or under what circumstances, they won't get far!
The Intelliguard 950 incorporates three sensors as standard; Clifford’s unique Dual-Zone Proximity Sensor with warn-away zone to detect & deter lurking car thieves, the extremely clever Tilt & Motion Sensor to detect jacking-up and/or tow-away theft attempts, not to mention the Glass Tamper Sensor to ensure that the IG 950 has pretty much all things covered for you!
FEATURES:
Central Locking output with On-board Door Lock Relays (where vehicle has central locking as standard)
Digital Tilt/Motion Sensor is standard
Following optional sensors:
Glass Tamper Sensor
Ultransonic Sensor
Digital Dual-Zone Proximity Sensor
Remote adjust sensor
Remote Sensor Bypass
User/Installer Program grids
Low Transmitter battery Indicator
Remote Siren Silencing
Wizard Port
Aux Channels x 3
Acc. Out AutoActivate (Off/arm/disarm/both)
Acc. Out Timer x 3
Dual Indicator Relay Outputs
Coded Valet
Smart Boot Release (Acc. Out)
Smart Auto Testing
Autobypass (trigger)
Autoarming
8-event Total Recall
Turbo Timer (Acc. output)
Quiet/Loud Chirp
Blackjax
2 circuit Immobilisation
Double pulse unlock
Double pulse lock
Second unlock output
Manual Trans RS
Bonnet Pin (included)
1 carbon 5 button remote with blue LED
1 carbon 4 button remote
Self powered siren (battery back-up)
Product Description

This is an Insurance Approved Alarm System. It cannot be sold on a mail-order, DIY basis. Price includes installation.
Some cars may need an additional door motor to be fitted to activate remote central locking. Please email or phone to clarify.
Some cars may need an additional window module to be fitted to close the windows. Please email or phone to clarify.
Installed price from £549.99 depending on vehicle. Please email/phone to clarify and to arrange an installation date at our WEST London workshop. Tel: 08707 551122
This item is guaranteed for one year parts & labour ONLY if installed by ourselves.

Deleted member 13907

D
Does this make much of a difference to insurance in your experience?

n3il

RMS Regular
OP
n3il
Drives
CRXvtec/vtis
I never had the car insured when I had this in so I wouldn't know, sorry

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.