Clio 200 fun car

Cookies

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Post trackday update, all gears still engaging and no crunching so that's good.
Had a great day yesterday in it, but want to change it for something a bit quicker/more grown up so no doubt will be an ad up soon.

Took an in car Insta360 video, excuse the concentrating face 😂 Swear it was quicker in real life also!

View attachment 322921View attachment 322922View attachment 322923

That's a brilliant vid. Great job! That white fiesta must have been quick, as your RS clio is no slouch!
Cheers.
Niall

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
That's a brilliant vid. Great job! That white fiesta must have been quick, as your RS clio is no slouch!
Cheers.
Niall

Cheers! Yeah that Fiesta was a wee flying machine, meant to ask him what was done to it lol. Just kept pulling and pulling!

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
That camera is a class job - really like that!

White Fiesta is my brother, it's had a bit of fettling but nothing major as it's his daily (when not in the work van!). Goes really well though and he'd be pretty handy around Kirkistown!

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
That camera is a class job - really like that!

White Fiesta is my brother, it's had a bit of fettling but nothing major as it's his daily (when not in the work van!). Goes really well though and he'd be pretty handy around Kirkistown!

Ah right, I see! Yeah really surprising how well it pulls up the straights, great wee car

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Advert now up on Marketplace and Gumtree so think this will be the end of this thread. Hopefully goes to someone who will also enjoy it on the track, great fun wee car.

If any RMSer is interested give me a shout, but ideally it goes far away as the gearbox was built while pretty drunk and I did have 2 random bolts left over 😂

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Advert now up on Marketplace and Gumtree so think this will be the end of this thread. Hopefully goes to someone who will also enjoy it on the track, great fun wee car.

If any RMSer is interested give me a shout, but ideally it goes far away as the gearbox was built while pretty drunk and I did have 2 random bolts left over 😂

Is a car ever properly rebuilt if there aren't a handful of bolts left though 🤣

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around

Big plus point........

It's got a special lightweight gearbox 👍