Club GTi Charity Trackday 18th Sept 2005

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

GJD

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon
Club GTi Charity Trackday, the more the merrier!! and its for a good cause!!!;)

Sept05TrackDay.gif

veedubboy

RMS Regular
The best track day of the year.....fact!!...come on along and reach deep for a good cause folks

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
sidewaysbuff said:
sadly ill be inwatergrass hill at the d1 irl final round

Same here - I really wanted to take the skyline out on Kirkistown for the CGTi day as they are always good craic (well, the ones they allow us to go sideways on!)

Andy

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
Wayhayy!!! The one ive been waiting for! Definetly my favorite event on the trackday calender, and its always great fun thanks to Nigel and the club! Hopefully have the sunny out for a few!

@ Nigel - Have been trying to drum up a bit of interest on this one, but if you can get me a few flyers, ill have a few places where they wont go un-noticed.

Big Ra

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk1 Golf GTI Cab
Yes I've loads of flyers for the track day - I'll be at the next club meeting with them or else e-mail me and I can arrange to post them out to anyone who wants them.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.