COI - 26-28 Mar 05

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
All I know is that the easter stages don't do it in super special style, and we only do it as the first stage of the day. I know the layout of it for the easter stages but it changes for those doing the full circuit i think.

They are using the same bridge/tunnel as was used for the titanic rally sprint.

chip

RMS Regular
Drives
Mustang Cobra
any one know where in lisburn/belfast that have a god supply of the programme?

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Some good photo's Bryan!

I see you got one of our slightly battered 205 after a rather high speed off down a bank!

We lost over 6 minutes getting her back on the road but at least we finished the rally and had good craic!

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
really good event so far and lots of craic and not a great deal of sleep had so far !

also have some real nice pictures so they should be up by tuesday

results - www.rallynews.net

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Saw you parked in Enniskillen on Friday evening Graham!

Would have went down to say hello but was starved and on route to KFC!

aaron_m

RMS Regular
really good day today!! the rain stayed off which was good for us but would have been nice to have the surface a bit greasy!! came across the usual suspects around the stages a.k.a graham and all so the craic was good!! :grinning:

RickyB

RMS Regular
Drives
E3VO X
Saw u flying about all weekend Rcomms. Car looking and sounding well. I was Romeo3 driving a 306 hdi. Was a great weekend!!

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
scoobyrb555 said:
Saw u flying about all weekend Rcomms. Car looking and sounding well. I was Romeo3 driving a 306 hdi. Was a great weekend!!

saw you around the weekend as well in that case! :grinning: . i enjoyed it. busy though!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.