Collinite Raceglaze car care products(raceglaze now instock)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
Recently i have been getting asked more and more for other car care ranges, so i have just sorted it with collinite and raceglaze this week that PROCAR will be the stockist and retail shop for there products for Belfast(n ireland),i will have stocks in next week hopefully by weds/thurs at the latest,

collinite range i will have is as follows

collinte 476s super doublecoat wax
collinte 845 insulator wax
collinte marque d'elegance wax

raceglaze range

aqua bathe wash&wax
pre-wax cleaner
signature series paste wax 42 and 55
plastic&tyre restorer
kneeling pad
extra long wheel brush
onepass drying towel
couple of different race glaze kits

there will be other bits and pieces aswell, if theres anything anyone is wanting please let me know as i have some stuff pre-sold,

we at procar are expanding are detailing range every month and have other stuff in the pipe line so i will let you know when the other ranges are sorted.also all being well in the next few months you will be able to buy your products off the site.

thanks davey.

procar 274/276 ormeau road belfast 02890691099

www.procarbelfast.co.uk

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
the raceglaze extra long wheel brushes are brilliant - one of the best things I have in my detailing collection!

PJS

RMS Regular
Wasn't much impressed with the Auto bathe, but the waxes are very decent, and their quick detailer is supposed to be too.
No idea about the rest of the range though.
I think you'll probably do better with the Collinite though.

Jonny

RMS Regular
good luck with it davy

will have to get some raceglaze products to try out :grinning:

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
raceglaze now in to stock, anyone want anything let me know, kneeling pads in to just for seamy!!

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
I'll have to get a visit down to have a wee look at the new stock Davey

did you get that R32 sold?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.