SOLD: Complete Brand New Genuine Audi Auto Hill Hold Assist Kit.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Complete brand new Genuine Auto Hill Hold Assist Kit.
Below is kit part numbers:

1x 8K2 927 225 C WEP (this is for RHD cars) £42.87
1x 000 979 009 E £15.89 Each
1x 000 979 025 EC £13.78 Each
1x 000 979 023 E £13.72 Each
RRP £102 + Vat
Price £65 posted
I bought a new A4 two weeks ago and kit was part of deal as dealer said Auto hill hold wasnt in car. Turns out it is in car and ive no use for kit.

Fits B8 & b8.5 A4, A5, possibly A3 8V ( Needs to be checked as i dont know.)
PM for details. Thanks

Link to fitting guide and coding:

http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php/133293-Audi-Hold-Assist-retrofit

Last edited:

CitiMan

RMS Regular
Is this the type of hold assist at lights where you can take your foot of the brake and the car holds. Terms can be confusing. Is there a switch for this under the epark?

Thanks

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
OP
Ruairi83
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Is this the type of hold assist at lights where you can take your foot of the brake and the car holds. Terms can be confusing. Is there a switch for this under the epark?

Thanks

That's exactly what it is bud. Very handy.

Now that's bring being a lazy hoor to a new level.

Not lazy. Great for as above when on a hill at lights. Holds for 5-10seconds and away you go. Don't knock it until you try it :p

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
OP
Ruairi83
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
They are still in packaging bud. It's new handbrake button but hill hold on button below like this..

image.jpg

Then just the yellow wires like these for installing into car wiring

image.jpg

Shiirrh

Drives
Audi A5
Hiya,

I appreciate its an old thread but I'm wondering if someone able to help.

I connected my wires to the 1x 8K2 927 225 C WEP (this is for RHD cars) switch. Pin 11 to 12v and Pin10/12 to ABS. obviously Im still in the process of buying 1AT abs pump (currently I have 1AS model). but regardless of that can I assume the bulb on the :innocent: should glow when I press the button?? because I connected Pin 11 to 12v power supply??? Does it not glow until I change the ABS pump?? Please help.

Thanks again.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Hiya,

I connected my wires to the 1x 8K2 927 225 C WEP (this is for RHD cars) switch. Pin 11 to 12v and Pin10/12 to ABS. obviously Im still in the process of buying 1AT abs pump (currently I have 1AS model). but regardless of that can I assume the bulb on the :innocent: should glow when I press the button?? because I connected Pin 11 to 12v power supply??? Does it not glow until I change the ABS pump?? Please help.

Thanks again.
I'm totally lost lol.

Darren91

RMS Regular
Hiya,

Thanks again.

Need the correct ABS.

Shiirrh

Drives
Audi A5
Thanks Darren for your prompt response. Sorry for confusing you Zafturbo. :grinning:

Is there a way I can test the switch :innocent: without the correct ABS pump? May be by checking if there is a power output in pin 10 and pin 12 (with volt meter) when I press the :innocent: button?.

I can see Electroparking brake is working fine.

Because I purchased this switched on Ebay and it could be a while before I can afford an ABS pump. They seem quite expensive.

Thanks

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.