Compressors

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
£520. We’re the only ones in the country that stock the red professional ones with the steel guard etc. Most do the cheaper spec one usually black.

I'd be looking one to run an autosmart tornado gun if you are familiar with them & also ratchet for wheel nuts etc would 200litre be needed?

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
I'd be looking one to run an autosmart tornado gun if you are familiar with them & also ratchet for wheel nuts etc would 200litre be needed?

Better with it. You save very little stepping down to a 150 or 100 in the pro range.

-Pete-

RMS Regular
Hi Simon @lightning whats the current situation with compressors you guys have? My current SIP one is going well but I'm needing more power and capacity these days so I'm starting to shop around for a new one. Have an ABAC or another SIP in mind. probably go around a 150l and 14-18cfm 3hp single phase. Would go bigger but don't think I could fit the tank under the bench :laughing:

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Hi Simon @lightning whats the current situation with compressors you guys have? My current SIP one is going well but I'm needing more power and capacity these days so I'm starting to shop around for a new one. Have an ABAC or another SIP in mind. probably go around a 150l and 14-18cfm 3hp single phase. Would go bigger but don't think I could fit the tank under the bench :laughing:

Pm sent.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Would be lost without my SIP compressor now, even if it’s just using the blow snout to clean the ride on mower after every cut or drying off the motorbike after it’s washed. It was definitely a great buy.

I must change the oil in the pump again, now that I see this thread.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Yeah its pump specific but will probably be sae30 or 40. Not the same as sae30 that goes in a lawnmower however.

wings

RMS Regular
Drives
MK 6 GTi
@lightning do you guys sell just the pump off a compressor?, i bought a second hand compressor (sherry and son) and wrecked the pump trying to fix it :joy:

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning do you guys sell just the pump off a compressor?, i bought a second hand compressor (sherry and son) and wrecked the pump trying to fix it :joy:

Yeah we should have, it would be in the electrical parts section I reckon they’re 135+ ish depending on size.