Compressors

shannon1305

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus ST225
Hi @lightning

looking at a new compressor to get going with an old resto project. What compressors do you have about at the moment?

looking to run a DA sander, so something with 100l and 3hp motor should work, the cars not that big!

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Hi @lightning

looking at a new compressor to get going with an old resto project. What compressors do you have about at the moment?

looking to run a DA sander, so something with 100l and 3hp motor should work, the cars not that big!

No probs the sealey v twin is popular. Its around £319 all in.

JayT

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3eeeeeee
Just to jump in, would that be any good for small spraying? Wooden doors and the likes or would 200ltr be called for.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Just to jump in, would that be any good for small spraying? Wooden doors and the likes or would 200ltr be called for.

It has enough power and be ok to do it but not designed for constant use all day every day, belt drive be better budget depending.

shannon1305

RMS Regular
OP
shannon1305
Drives
Focus ST225
No probs the sealey v twin is popular. Its around £319 all in.

Looks like a powerful job at 8.8 FAD. Are these likely to manage that? Was going through all the tools and spray guns I have there and nothing seems to need more than that for continuous use so it should be perfect.

I’ll likely be down tomorrow, are there plenty in stock? Will be grabbing a bunch of grinding disks, sanding discs and those poly paint stripping discs too.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Looks like a powerful job at 8.8 FAD. Are these likely to manage that? Was going through all the tools and spray guns I have there and nothing seems to need more than that for continuous use so it should be perfect.

I’ll likely be down tomorrow, are there plenty in stock? Will be grabbing a bunch of grinding disks, sanding discs and those poly paint stripping discs too.

Yes in stock, I'm fitting a robot tomorrow but speak to brian if he's free or anyone at the desk. It's ridiculously busy at the minute so apologies if you have to wait.