Wanted: Computer monitors

Buy now for 1.00 GBP
You don't have the permission to purchase
  •   
Hey
Mother in law works for a charity and has asked if I knew anyone with any free monitors to let her know
I think they are starting to part home and part office so need more monitors due to this ( think that's what the wife said)
Just on off chance anyone has any they are looking shot of

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
I might have 2 or 3 older ones (blue vga connection). They’ll be flat screen but pretty small compared to monitors these days.

I’ll have a look & try to get a few pics tomorrow (they’re in storage). Will let you know (y)

Jonesy

RMS Regular
OP
Jonesy
I might have 2 or 3 older ones (blue vga connection). They’ll be flat screen but pretty small compared to monitors these days.

I’ll have a look & try to get a few pics tomorrow (they’re in storage). Will let you know (y)
That would be great. Sure they would do them just fine

AW

RMS Member
I definitely have a few, I'm in Derry, I could build them a few computers too if they just need something for office work.

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
F9A25C21-3F95-412A-B802-85782F269F30.jpeg C30272EA-A44F-4B1A-9977-9AADA028F149.jpeg 21633040-A9B1-4DFB-847C-B9B92FD9BD7F.jpeg 7BE4B415-DBBD-407F-85D6-3D90D538D1F2.jpeg

You’re welcome to these, been in storage for years but all worked beforehand. Power leads and VGA leads all there.

Samsung: Was bought from a member on here. It’s a TV as well. Has some scratches on the screen that you only notice when it’s off (I didn’t notice before buying as he showed it to me on… you can tell I’ve got over it!).

Acer: last used a week or so ago so all 100%. It was used with a monitor mount/arm. The stand is there but it will need 6xscrews to fix it on (generic monitor ones but I can’t find spares).

The last one is a bit shy about being smaller, but I’ve told him it’s what he does that counts (y)

Attachments

• D9507ACB-1884-4D62-965B-AFD3EE4CA940.jpeg
    D9507ACB-1884-4D62-965B-AFD3EE4CA940.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 1

Jonesy

RMS Regular
OP
Jonesy
View attachment 325960View attachment 325961View attachment 325962View attachment 325963

You’re welcome to these, been in storage for years but all worked beforehand. Power leads and VGA leads all there.

Samsung: Was bought from a member on here. It’s a TV as well. Has some scratches on the screen that you only notice when it’s off (I didn’t notice before buying as he showed it to me on… you can tell I’ve got over it!).

Acer: last used a week or so ago so all 100%. It was used with a monitor mount/arm. The stand is there but it will need 6xscrews to fix it on (generic monitor ones but I can’t find spares).

The last one is a bit shy about being smaller, but I’ve told him it’s what he does that counts (y)
That's great

I'll send you a pm now
That's great

I'll send you a pm now
I definitely have a few, I'm in Derry, I could build them a few computers too if they just need something for office work.
Hey

Thanks for the offer. It's only monitors she needs

I'll take what Terry has first and then see what else she is looking but very kind offer

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Father in law was looking me to dump one for him, it works ok but he'd said something about not being able to adjust the contrast or something if that would still do? Think it's a flat screen type, reasonably new.
I'm in Belfast.