Contacting Greenlight - additional contact number

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Tony@Greenlight

RMS Trader
Drives
Mini Cooper S Wk
The telephone fault was resolved by close of business on 6th May.

We have now altered our contact details to show the 01277 376000 number as our main contact number, with our 01277 263030 operating as a contingency.

Kind regards

Tony

Hi All,

We are currently experiencing a problem with our 01277 263030 contact number, caused by an IP network related problem with our NGN number provider.

Our direct dial numbers are unaffected and their engineers are working to fix this as we speak, but if you are experiencing difficulties contacting us and as a further contingency we do have an alternative contact number 01277 376000 that is still active and routes via our usual switchboard.

Kind regards

Tony

Tony@Greenlight

RMS Trader
OP
Tony@Greenlight
Drives
Mini Cooper S Wk
Hi Biffy,

Will check my inbox this morning,

I'll hopefully be able to respond with a reply to your original PM, but will respond either way in case I have deleted/missed your PM.

Kind regards

Tony

hi tony, have u received any of my pm's regarding the insurance of the starlet?

Tony@Greenlight

RMS Trader
OP
Tony@Greenlight
Drives
Mini Cooper S Wk
Hi Biffy,

Inbox checked, PM history found - quote refreshed and despatched to you along with a reply to latest PM (y)

Kind regards

Tony

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.