Convoy to Erne Diff

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Who is going tomorrow? Good to get a convoy together - my route will be Nutts Corner Roundabout - Moira Roundabout then down M1. We can pick up on the way.

9am at Moira is the plan, prob 8.45 at Nutts depending.

Andy

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
tomorrow? ah crap, I thoguht it was wednesday it was on! don't think I can make it I'm afraid, I'll try and work something out maybe!

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
erne_diff.jpg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
there isnt a free park+ride from belfast per chance?? the 306 is currently in a public-shy state :oops:

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Park and ride from Enniskillen town centre!

Andy

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
there is talk of mr cooper wanting it for rms's stand! but at just over 500 bhp i'd like to see it on the 1/4 mile!

yumyum!

me and ruthie are going going, or else were going shopping! tough choice :worried:

Bronk

RMS Regular
wally , addis, diki and me will meet u at moira round about coops

S Hessy

theres a convoy leavin lurgan around 9 r just after ill maybe meet up with u all on the way past iv to get up at 6 to clean the car inside is the rms stand inside a airdrum r outside

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.