Cookstown cruise after-thoughts!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

wmayne

I went and thought it was alright until a group of twats set fire to a car!

Bloddy cold tonight though!

Wot did everyone else think?

wmayne

OP
wmayne
they burned the car out at drum manor!

did none of you go out there? It was packed at one stage!

clio_lad

ah ppl, u missed all the action. The cruise went to drum manor just b4 10 and then the action was flat out til bout 12. The carpark was packed and no peelers turned up either. Thought it was good once it hit drum. When's the nxt 1.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
at least they were thoughtful enough to set fire to a car to keep everyone warm on a cold night

chunkosauras

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan Np300
Me and The Thamps went and it was crap we went for a cruise bout and when we got back to the park everyone had gone so we went home!!

miniator

RMS Regular
Drives
'72 Mini
no arrests, police never found us...which i was quite surprised by cause my mum+dad could hear it at my house 2 miles away!!

but it was all going well until the car was burnt out! and yeah, were gonna get the blame for it.

a few ruin it for the majority!

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
the cruse was crap, class idea but every one went where no one knew where to go apart from some locols it seamed

themadthamps

slinky2000 said:
yea sounds like an exellent cruise burnt out cars and everytihng. no f**k wonder cruisers get a bad name!

totally agree man

i got bored and went back to portadown at about 9, not too sure if i'll go to the next one, more craic in the might portadown!!

xHannaHx

RMS Regular
Drives
silvia s14a
it was complete bollocks, everyone sat in the carpark, then everyone scattered, people tried to keep up but with the traffic lights everyone got lost and no one knew were to go, we spent like the whole night driving up and down the main street! lol

slammed dub

RMS Regular
Drives
76 celica & 325i
i got lost on the tesco roundabout, so jus circled it bout 18 times (boy was i dizy) wat happened, was sittin in safeways next thing i new everyone was away????

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.