Coopers Blue L**US - IS200

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Wash your mouth out ! The whole car is cool and after what I put 9 of them through for 5 months I can hand on heart say there is not another car on the planet capable of what those little bas***ds can take !

Hero’s, hero’s the lot of them
I will ignore your incorrect use of the apostrophe and agree that fun times are to come. We sometimes get head up on what packs a car has or otherwise when really its about how it makes us feel. Which in hindsight would be silly in my case.

Silly fun. Erm. Coming.

richiemucker

RMS Regular
Drives
E220
Loved my IS220 back in the day. Had mine around 2009, 03 Silver with Aero kit. Never gave a minutes bother for the 33k I put on it. Health to drive.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
That didn’t take long lol I seen the picture and thought we chatted about this on Sunday past lol

Enjoy drifting the life out of it.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
I also must point out that I may struggle to keep up as I'm out of 4G range. Akin to the IS200 struggling with a 1% incline.
All that slagging Baby blue is gonna bite you in the ass, just you wait and see....

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Brilliant Andy! And what a write up, loved it :laughing: You on the sauce tonight to fit in further with the stereotype drivers lol?

I still think they are a decent car and you've got the better sport so why the hell not. Probably make a few quid too!

Oh and where did the Evora go?

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
All that slagging Baby blue is gonna bite you in the ass, just you wait and see....
I ain't slagging anyone except my own. And I really do highly rate the F80s, don't you worry, you can sleep easy.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
upload_2018-8-17_21-32-29.png

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Lotta hate or snobbery on Rms these days for people just wanting a bit of fun and these do seem to provide that. Just cause most of Rms has grown up a lot but roll back a lot of years and many members would be acting the whab in something similar. They seem to take the abuse and are a lot tidier inside than a old Sierra lol

brendy

RMS Regular
Still asking myself why, noone sells a lotus to enable an ls200 purchase? Surely this would be awful for anything other than the Sainsbury's run? The corolla would have been as quick.
I can only think it's a time waster until a new lotus arrives.

Dan.86

RMS Regular
I’ve been reading this thread as if it is being said by Jeremy Clarkson.

Health to yoke

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.