Coopers Blue L**US - IS200

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Enjoy drifting the life out of it.

LOL! You’re optimistic.

‘Kicking the tail’ is what most IS owners aspire to achieve on almost every journey, though often reach their destination with a feeling of sheer disappointment, a touch of embarrassment and a rather resentful feeling towards their choice of steed and the copious amounts of fuel it has consumed in that short period of time, leaving them seeking solace and comfort in the loins of a close family member, opposite sex or otherwise...

My experience of these things, just like EP3’s, leaves me wondering where the hell the attraction lies with them and how/why so many people find them appealing.

Health to enjoy though (y)

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
LOL! You’re optimistic.

‘Kicking the tail’ is what most IS owners aspire to achieve on almost every journey, though often reach their destination with a feeling of sheer disappointment, a touch of embarrassment and a rather resentful feeling towards their choice of steed and the copious amounts of fuel it has consumed in that short period of time, leaving them seeking solace and comfort in the loins of a close family member, opposite sex or otherwise...

My experience of these things, just like EP3’s, leaves me wondering where the hell the attraction lies with them and how/why so many people find them appealing.

Look Buzz Killington it’s there for a bit of craic.

If it’s performance I need I can hop into the Saab at any time.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
giphy.gif

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
LOL! You’re optimistic.

Ah now I have to disagree with the ep3 comment. Get into one, Rev it round a track get out and smile. I loved my ep3.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
All about buying what you want ... enjoying your money doesn't always have to be about spending all of it ... mad choice after the lotus but health to diff lol

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Thanks folks. I had a long day in England yesterday and it looks like my alter ego took over.

I plan to get it out to some low key events over the next while for a bit of fun, and then engage in some sort of @pablo style restoration perhaps early next year.

Anyway looking forward to seeing some of you in the L**US tomorrow!

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Makes perfect sense to me.
Buy cheap car in England, have a bit of fun in it and sell it on to some yahoo from mid ulster for more than you paid. Job done.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Makes perfect sense to me.
Buy cheap car in England, have a bit of fun in it and sell it on to some yahoo from mid ulster for more than you paid. Job done.

Tried and tested method over the years. M3’s twincams sierras omegas Silvias, the the usual boras golfs and a4’s Lol

The optional hair cut to help maximise your profit was usually deployed too. Lol.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
class machine. the 14 year old girls loved it in dundonald
You know them? That is awkward.

I’m in a bit of a quandary with the Lexus. How far to take any restoration. It has the potential to be quite nice indeed.

I think my first step really is a quick spanner check then out to an event and have some craic in it. No doubt a chat with other local owners will help expedite the process.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.