Motorsport: Corbeau Clubsport Seat

Buy now for 200.00 GBP
You don't have the permission to purchase
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.
  •   
As titled.

1 clubsport fixed seat for sale.
Like new.
Standard size, not XL.

20210626_120844.jpg

20210626_120953.jpg

**mugen**

RMS Regular
OP
**mugen**
Drives
Big 9'er
Did you ever have this in the s2000, I'm 6ft5 and it's a snug fit.

Yes I tested it out recently, the upper part off the seat where it "wings" out hits against the door card. I run a buddyclub with no issues.

You should maybe look into a backyard special lowered seat rail for the standard seat.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Yes I tested it out recently, the upper part off the seat where it "wings" out hits against the door card. I run a buddyclub with no issues.

You should maybe look into a backyard special lowered seat rail for the standard seat.

Thanks, I had a buddclub and a bride years ago and it was tight when I was 3 stone lighter, I don't think I'd fit in one now.

Missed the day at bishopscourt, was hoping to try a bys rail before I buy one, looking like a sensible option though.

**mugen**

RMS Regular
OP
**mugen**
Drives
Big 9'er
Thanks, I had a buddclub and a bride years ago and it was tight when I was 3 stone lighter, I don't think I'd fit in one now.

Missed the day at bishopscourt, was hoping to try a bys rail before I buy one, looking like a sensible option though.

BYS think is 20mm lower.

Only other option is the Recaro pole position Abe which is slightly wider at the hips and fits s2000... but expensive.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.