Cordless brush head for carpets.

Eamo_vxr

RMS Regular
Drives
Slow and low!
They have their place. Have to watch though, some of them are very stiff and can actually pluck and mess the fabric/carpet up.
I done a set of seats that were pigging, sprayed liberally with g101, agitates with the brush on a drill and wet vac’d out. They came up great.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Would they bring mats up to new ? I soaked my mats one day to scrub by hand and the fibres clumped together and never looked right since. They lost their plushness and wonder would the bruss sort that out.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Would they bring mats up to new ? I soaked my mats one day to scrub by hand and the fibres clumped together and never looked right since. They lost their plushness and wonder would the bruss sort that out.
did you wetvac the mats after soaking&scrubbing?

Walder

RMS Regular
Yeah, but they never went back to as good as before i wet them.

I remember youtubing something similar it would have been where the house door went across the carpet and where the sofa sat the carpet went all compressed.

A soak in hot water, well for my carpet spray the area then with a damp towel go over it with the iron at the hottest setting with steam coming out.

It released the pile and brought it back to normal. I have no idea how it would do for floor mats mind you

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Those brushes would be some job for prepping the dinner.