Cordless Impact Wrench

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Just FYI, I got a DeWalt DCF880N off Simon as a lightweight gun that I could use on the MX5 when I'm out on events. It only has 203Nm but it has no problem with properly torqued nuts or operating the jack to full height either as I have a wheel nut welded to it. The big guns are great but not what I needed for this.
The light guns are fine for normally torqued nuts / bolts.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Wife bought me this one for Christmas

Haven’t tried it yet but will give it a go over the holidays and see if it removes my wheel bolts

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
Santy Claus bought me this tody Milwaukee one to accompany my earth shattering 1898Nm brute that just eats / shears and destroys everything (which don't get me wrong, is awesome) but it is just so heavy to use all of the time

This little 3/8 is astonishing and i think it came in at around 100 quid without battery (which I already have from my ratchet - yes, it gets addictive)

Cannot believe the clout it kicks out for its size

Screenshot_20191227-001455_Twitter.jpg

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Any good deals on impact wrench and batteries? £120 ish

Draper storm force has a new 400 nm one out now. Can do 125 with a larger battery (4ah from memory) case charger etc.

Anyone recommend the cheapest place for Makita 5ah batteries

We can do 59 all in on those in store.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Called into Wilson’s today and came out with a Makita DTW285Z, battery and charger.
First time in the shop and it’s crazy the amount of things they stock!

View attachment 285773

I have that one. Could do with a 5.0 battery for mine. Would also like one of these

Andy55

RMS Regular
OP
Andy55
I have that one. Could do with a 5.0 battery for mine. Would also like one of these

How do you find it?
Hoping to give it its first trial tomorrow.

-Pete-

RMS Regular
i nearly pulled the trigger buying that but theyre bringing out new models in the next few weeks or so, a newer dt300 and a mid torque model of their top of the line impact wrench so ill hold out for one of those two instead.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740