cordless tool bundles

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Hey SImon,

hope you are well........

are there any decent cordless/rechargeable bundles out there for the occasional/hobby (i.e. race track) rather than full on day to day use ?

i already have a solid sealey impact gun for wheels... and a draper drill........... ideally i'd like a kit so i only have to charge one (or one type) of battery, drill, impact, inspection light... one of those little ratchet drivers woudl be handy... maybe angle grinder etc ? i assume there is no such thing as a cordless/battery compressor yet ?

i keep tossing between getting an invertor generator and lugging more stuff that i have, or investing in a cordless set...

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Hey SImon,

hope you are well........

are there any decent cordless/rechargeable bundles out there for the occasional/hobby (i.e. race track) rather than full on day to day use ?

i already have a solid sealey impact gun for wheels... and a draper drill........... ideally i'd like a kit so i only have to charge one (or one type) of battery, drill, impact, inspection light... one of those little ratchet drivers woudl be handy... maybe angle grinder etc ? i assume there is no such thing as a cordless/battery compressor yet ?

i keep tossing between getting an invertor generator and lugging more stuff that i have, or investing in a cordless set...

No probs I’ll check it out Monday and pm you.