Wanted: corgi registered plumber ards pennisla fix a gas fire

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

stuarty7

RMS Regular
Drives
accord type s
as title states need someone to fix our gas fire when you go to start it you can hear the gas leaking the wife went to put it on one day and the flames shot out from the fire.Im in ballywalter number 078043529075

stuarty7

RMS Regular
OP
stuarty7
Drives
accord type s
ah cheers ace i would normally take my hand to most things but never this incase it went wrong

KaraokeMidget

RMS Regular
Drives
Mx5
07909 841447

Ring Paul and say Slope put you on to him. Very good and very reasonable.
He is from Ards area.

We have 20yrs+ Plumbing & Heating experience, working locally on Home Refurbishments, New Build Properties & Specific Heating Needs.
Description
Gas & Oil Heating Installations
Oil to Gas Conversions
Gas & Oil Boiler Servicing (£45)
Boiler Breakdown Repairs
Landlord & Homeowners Gas Safety Certificates
Gas Cookers & Fires Installed & Serviced (Including LPG)
Energy Saving Controls
Custom Designed Bathroom Renovations
Showers & Enclosures
New Construction Plumbing
Hot Water Cylinder Replacement
Drips, Leaks & Breaks Repaired
All Types of Plumbing Carried out

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Stevie Rea 07887918835

Serviced my boiler last month, covers Ards Peninsula,Ards etc...

Very reliable and quick to attend, has sorted a few emergencies out for a house my dad rents out

mx5 turbo

RMS Regular
Drives
it hard
You should hear gas coming out anyway when you press in your control knob, its 20mbar coming through a small orifice. Id try and clean the fire out first and save some money. dog hair, fluff, crap from flue can cover the burner or the pilot assembly causing a delay in the ignition of the gas, meaning more gas has come out and all ignites at once when it eventually does resulting in singed eyebrows. Give cleaning a go and ignite the fire without the coals as they could be wrongly positioned and blocking the correct flow of gas.You can buy a can of compressed air to blow out the burner, pilot and any crap in hard to get spots.

And safe gas is the current registry body not a qualification. You are meant to check the engineers registration number though to stamp out the cowboys

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.