Cormac's 2L 8V Nova! (New Pics)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
The old photos posted of Cormacs Nova didnt really do it any justice. So i took a few yesterday before we set off for the Drag Racing! Unfortunatly we didnt do any drag racing as the second choke doesnt seem to be opening on the carb. So Steven Gault will be taking a look and giving it a good tune in the near furure!

cormac1.gif

cormac2.gif

cormac5.gif

cormac6.gif

cormac8.gif

cormac11.gif

Keith

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
God id love a nova... took a real shine to them recently...

Cormac

RMS Regular
Thanks keith for the pics.. Hopefully have the Skirts and Manta mirrors on here soon...

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
does look very clean lad!!

wots it look like under the bonnet?? nice and shiney i hope! :laughing:

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
I cant believe im goin to say this about a Vauxhall, esp a Nova but that is lovely, gotta hand it to ye....

Cormac

RMS Regular
MK3 Lad said:
gorgeous!

BUT why blue brakes???

why Not lol

Bumpers a bit shiney in that one above, just gonna colour my skirts the same as the bumpers...

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
C-S_Cormac said:
why Not lol

Bumpers a bit shiney in that one above, just gonna colour my skirts the same as the bumpers...

excellent! will look superb

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
OP
KeithRobinson
Drives
911Turbo
Simon998 said:
2005_0410Nova00601.gif

2005_0410Nova00531.gif

1600 on twin 40's...

looks well too...

That Nova's going to the nurburgring with me in May :grinning: The it used to be a silver GSI with 17" kahns on a 2.0L 16v. But the guy broke it, and this lad build this red stunner from the shell!

Keith

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.