Corolla T Sport - must be read to be appreciated.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

-Pete-

RMS Regular
came up very well

although is this a point at which you used g3? looks pretty messy,lot of splatter and run

or did someone get too excited about polishing and blurt over the rear quarter :laughing:

DSC_0385.jpg

Dan

RMS Regular
bit of both! pete was gettin very excited and coodnt contain himself :p

Petem86

RMS Regular
OP
Petem86
Drives
'15 Golf R
dont actually know what that is over the quarter! possibly just water or something! but i can assure you its not jizz! unless dan got excited and said nothing??...daniel....

edit...beaten to it lol

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
good job there! nice set up with all the products too lol

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
It's not a valet with that many pictures. You look too clean as well, should have japs of G3 all over you.

Bass c

Banned
no picture of dirty clay or water bucket? pffrt like **** all

Good job boys, nice garage too

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Valeters FTW (y)

:p

Nice result lads! Thought it was just a one man band - Teamwork FTW lol

Dee

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra GSI/Corol
Good work guys, I did a tsport that colour a few months ago and the colour in the sparkle is amazing, blues purples greens etc. Top job guys, not bad for a few valeters ;) joking before I start WW3 lol
Not again lol thanks bud

Dee

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra GSI/Corol
@Bass c thanks m8...yeah the garage is getting there!Trying to keep the built up or ****e outta it is pretty hard tho lol wingnut trust me i looked like frosty the snowman when i was done i could hardly blink either lol

Petem86

RMS Regular
OP
Petem86
Drives
'15 Golf R
It's not a valet with that many pictures. You look too clean as well, should have japs of G3 all over you.

one off, itll be one before one after....deal?
well arrange that with the G3 next time, cant imagine it being too hard...or maybe it was a neat job haha!

SuitorMenswear

RMS Regular
Cough...too much time on ur hands mate!!

Anyway, since u are into 3m stuff, try their TriZact compound. Cuts twice as good as G3 and has no mess or residue.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
you'll like the menzerna stuff, takes a bit of time to learn it, if its too cold it doesnt work etc but fantastic when you get the way of it. Got somee trizac myself its not too bad (y)

Petem86

RMS Regular
OP
Petem86
Drives
'15 Golf R
aye daves tried it on his car and says its good gear. so ill get a blast at the weekend no doubt!

Lee

RMS Regular
Awful amount of Pete's on here lol.

Nice results by the way!

Dee

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra GSI/Corol
^^^^if it werent for dave pete wudnt know^^^^ (awaiting abuse)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.