corsa b exterior detail price?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

J55NI

RMS Regular
need a corsa b buffed or detailed or valeted watever you want to call it just the outside as its faded in bits. any of the rms massive able to do it this week? if so pm me a price please . cheers jonny

Ricky352

RMS Regular
Drives
ST220, Corsa GSi
If you dont have much money get Tcut or something along those lines and see if it helps.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
jonny i thought you used to be into aleting cars back in the day?

t-cut and use autoglym paint renovator etc. thats what i done (y)

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
got it sorted , mates head valeter for vauxhall he done it there at weekend , pics up this week sometime after i get few more wee things done to the motor:grinning:

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
hurry up m longing too see this one lol. got the gsi over sunday.

bought another set of sport wheels as a spare so there goin to get painted this week along with the boot as it was rusting around the rear wiper. got it taxed and also a new fan belt idler fitted so its runnin very well now ,pics up soon i promise:laughing:

Kenny-STI

good good. i'll have too catch up sometime with you get my camera out as i now own a mc minty gsi

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
good good. i'll have too catch up sometime with you get my camera out as i now own a mc minty gsi

any pics of it at moment lad?
this ones got a full system , lowered 60mm and pipercross induction kit thats all i no of but goes and sounds alot better tha my old one.

Kenny-STI

nope not yet was out in the scoob yesterday. go bits sitting for mine. pipercross brembo brakes springs manifold and cams. need to get them fitted soon

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
happy days maybe see you bout soon in it then. hopefully have mine all sorted for end of this week , dependin on how long it takes for me get someone till paint the boot .

Kenny-STI

ill be through this w/e got the speedlines on it yesterday and new tan leather buckets in it going for a full tan leather re-trim

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.