corsa b gsi kit

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

boy_racer996

B
Wanted the above?? looked everywhere,none about at the min, anyone fancy parting with theirs?!??

jonnymccollam

RMS Regular
Drives
306 bey
ive been looking for a while as well mate! mite just buy a new one! cant be bothered waiting any longer lol

boy_racer996

OP
B
got 1 priced out of ballyrobert an it aint that expensive.

STE_vie

RMS Regular
for full gsi kit including bumper shell /fogs/splitter/grill/gsi archs/side skirt 4 piece plus jacking covers/clips to fit/rear bumper will come in at approx 1000

front bumper shell is 260
archs are 160

as example. wot was ballyroberts price??

jonnymccollam

RMS Regular
Drives
306 bey
i think it was around 600 from ballyrobert ill check again! it was about 8 months ago lol

boy_racer996

OP
B
its around 500 for front bumper and skirts at the min, sum1 is bound to have a front bumper, thats all i really need, cos the skirts come up on ebay all the time.

nmdconceptz

RMS Regular
mate it comes to over a grand for the full kit from any vauxhall garage there all the same. you buy the bumper which is about £260 then fogs £100 each then spliter £70 then grill £36 then all the screws and brackets and all to hold it all together then you have to buy 2 skirts 2 rear archs jacking point covers the 2nd bit of the skirts all the clips and fittings again, then comes the rear bumper and gsi spoiler if you want ill show ya a copy of invoice from saviles in portadown and ballyrobert one from a year ago and one from before christmas for full kit and there both the same price.

boy_racer996

OP
B
gud point, i jus had the bumper and skirts on their own priced, plus was getting discount, (m8 works there). You dont need to show me an invoice m8 i believe you!lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.