Corsa skirts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JonnyM

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW MINI
corsa c 3 door standard side skirts
-60mm lowering spring for corsa b

(y) thanks

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
youll be doing well to find the side skirts, me and 106Lad are constantly trying to get them, nowhere seems to have any...btw youll need to change all 4 arches if u want the skirts on...from vauxhall for everything is looking about £130 not fitted

JonnyM

RMS Regular
OP
JonnyM
Drives
BMW MINI
i am actually looking to put the on a corsa b. seen one in england and it looks smart

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
skirts are 2 bad then, think about £65 off vauxhall, scrappies over here are **** for keeping them....there either broken or sold before the car gets into their yard

JonnyM

RMS Regular
OP
JonnyM
Drives
BMW MINI
yeah ive been looking for a while now and they are all wrecked. think they came on the sxi etc...

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
justcorsa said:
i am actually looking to put the on a corsa b. seen one in england and it looks smart

mate has them on his corsa b. looks well

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
justcorsa said:
yeah ive been looking for a while now and they are all wrecked. think they came on the sxi etc...

they are for an sxi/sri, however some models of the 1 litre did come with them, some of the 2002/03 models

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.