corsa sport rims. £40

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

stewarty.c

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda Premacy
have a set of 5 corsa sport rims that need refurbed 1st £40 lifts them also cause i have no key for the centre cap (y)

stewarty

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Forum Etiquette

6. Txt Speak
It has been noted that the use of 'txt spk' has increased somewhat on this forum (amongst others) recently. Most members find it frustrating and difficult to read, and it usually takes just as long to type a sentence using txt spk as it does to type it in proper English. We would ask that all members refrain from using text spk of any kind on the forum. Txt spk developed as shortcuts for texting on mobile phones; computers have a full keyboard for a reason!

There ya go boyz_in_a_daze (y)

stewarty.c

RMS Regular
OP
S
Drives
Mazda Premacy
yeah someone had sprayed them with a spray can and look rash as fook. 1 is antrachite cause i had a spare 1 from the corsa but putting it in with these cause 1 is ****e.

£40 cause icant find the lock key with them. shudnt be to dear from vauxhall i wudnt think

stewarty.c

RMS Regular
OP
S
Drives
Mazda Premacy
no lad cause 1 of them abit badly scraped so thats y i put the old spare one i had in with it to compensate it.

stewarty.c

RMS Regular
OP
S
Drives
Mazda Premacy
£40 as i paid £60 for them. and was going to get them reconditioned myself but i ended up selling the corsa.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.