couple of pics of my mini

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mk3GolfTDI

RMS Regular
Got it out of the garage and cleaned it 4 the first time this year. Shame i can't afford to insure it. Will hope fully be out to a couple of track days tho.

S_Gault

RMS Regular
if you are taking it to a track, make sure youve a central oil pickup pipe in the gearbox otherwise you'll scrap the engine on right handers!

Steven

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
looks really clean, i dont think ive seen a mini in that colour before

Mk3GolfTDI

RMS Regular
OP
Mk3GolfTDI
Redtop one would be class, but most people doin that sort of thing are goin for 1600 v-tech's.
Either way insurance companies would shaft me, so i'll not even think about stuff like that for a few years

S_Gault

RMS Regular
I setup a red top one about 2 years ago .

It doesnt handle, neither do the vtec ones.

Go well in astraight line thou, but then so does my mini!

Steven

Adam

RMS Regular
The videos of the vtec ones Ive seen appear to handle like a dream but they were the longer wheelbase van style ones.

Mk3GolfTDI

RMS Regular
OP
Mk3GolfTDI
reckon i'll be sticking with the A-series, much simpler and cheaper. And can still surprise people. But having a mini that would kick ass in a straight line would be good fun i'd imagine

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.