Craigantlet Hillclimb Roundup

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
See the blog feature on this - Class: 1 Roadgoing under 1700cc 2wd

Dennis Watson had it all under control – setting the bar and then chipping away at that time each run in his roadgoing 106. Andrew Tucker also knocked seconds of his time throughout the event put neither his MX5 nor Pete Storeys Rover 25 could live with the pa Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

azzamut

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo ,GS430
Is there anywhere or anyone i could get pictures of previous years of hillclimbing?

Particularly croft, craigantlet, garron point and cultra. 2013/2014

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Is there anywhere or anyone i could get pictures of previous years of hillclimbing?

Particularly croft, craigantlet, garron point and cultra. 2013/2014

Tom Maxwell (Raceline Photography)

There are a few others aswell but cant remember them off the top of my Head. @Graham May have reviewed them for RMS also.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Tom Maxwell (Raceline Photography)

There are a few others aswell but cant remember them off the top of my Head. @Graham May have reviewed them for RMS also.
Yeah, possibly covered them, search the main RMS page

I tend not to spend long at these events, i just get what i need for a report, and go onto the next job, so having the full field is unlikely

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Leslie McMullan and Eddie Brackenridge or something are a couple of names of guys who take photos at the events ?

S Woods another ?

If you can search their FB pages they might still be there ?

PhilM

RMS Regular
Yes the names mentioned above and I’d add Gary craig to that list.

All will have plenty of pics from most years in recent history.

Phil

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
I think Alan McCullough might be another name ? Or something like that ?

There's defo a guy who takes a lot of photos who attends and sells them, although he doesnt seem to do the online thing. Not sure if that's him or someone else.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
I think Alan McCullough might be another name ? Or something like that ?

There's defo a guy who takes a lot of photos who attends and sells them, although he doesnt seem to do the online thing. Not sure if that's him or someone else.
You're thinking of alan harvey, think hes stopped now

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.