crater is the road

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

slammed dub

RMS Regular
Drives
76 celica & 325i
luk at the size of this hole... i hit it bout 5 weeks ago... no markings, no signs no nutin... blew out 2 new tyres. so i took me photos and sent everythin into the DOE ta claim.... 5 weeks ago and still no reply...

anybody think i will get anythin. anyone had similar problem?

slammed dub

RMS Regular
OP
slammed dub
Drives
76 celica & 325i
4'' deep... i swear DOE better pay out.. fucin ****rs... i hat some crack ringin round people at 1.30 in the mornin askin them if they had a spare wheel they could run me out... coz i only had the one

slammed dub

RMS Regular
OP
slammed dub
Drives
76 celica & 325i
i no i'm still tryin... the alloys where damaged to but i jus wanted the tyres reimbursed

B A Baracus

RMS Regular
Drives
Fergie TVO
Unlucky, was there a track down the road as if it had been dug up lately (NIE or BT) if so they have a leagl oblication to maintain their work for 12 - 24 months after they open the road, so try that angle!!

Oooooooooh i sound like a nerd!!!

B A Baracus

RMS Regular
Drives
Fergie TVO
Unlucky, was there a track down the road as if it had been dug up lately (NIE or BT) if so they have a leagl oblication to maintain their work for 12 - 24 months after they open the road, so try that angle!!

Oooooooooh i sound like a nerd!!!

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
slammed dub said:
by the way richy ya no me... but ya don't no it lol

What the **** are you on about sunshine?

I do know you, stupid ****. Emmet... Bollocks Face... :p

slammed dub

RMS Regular
OP
slammed dub
Drives
76 celica & 325i
nope there wasn't plus if the NIE was ta pay out i would have ta go ta me dad.. hes hi up in NIE so doubt claimin of them would go down well lol

slammed dub

RMS Regular
OP
slammed dub
Drives
76 celica & 325i
richy if u had 2 willies ya wouldn't even no wat ta do wit them...

damn i though ya didn't no....... an there was me goin ta called an ugly rare lukin cu=t.. a well lol

B1 MBO

Drives
Ford Fiesta Mk6
thats huge! if they dont pay we will all protest at their offices!

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
My dad hit a pot hole about that size and hassled the DOE and got two brand new BMW 17" alloys and 2xContinental Conti-Sport Tyres - Not bad considering it must have cost them the best part of £500 :lol:

mccann_pug206

RMS Member
Drives
C2 VTR
i got my claim after 6 weeks for a wheel and a tyre although the hole u have hit is probably twice the size i hit. good luck

Ciaran

RMS Regular
Drives
i3 REX
they will pay claims but it can take anything from a few weeks up to a year, depending on how much your claim is.

slammed dub

RMS Regular
OP
slammed dub
Drives
76 celica & 325i
my claim is 94 bloody quid... no even askin for replacin the rims simply coz i hate them anyways. only askin for the priceit took me ta replace the 2 bf goodrich tyres and labour ta put them on...

still waitin .............

xHannaHx

RMS Regular
Drives
silvia s14a
that's those sh1te roads in ballenakelly for ya! :lol:
car was looking well on friday btw! :lol:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.