Expired Deal Ctek Charger Amazon Flash Sale ends 5pm today

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
As title states;

MXS 5.0 - Excellent piece of kit.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

ctek.JPG

NotKG

Banned
do you know cTek make the LIDL bike chargers, and they're £12.99 also.
i bought 2 last week while they were in stock.
3 year warranty, but i'v usually cut the wires and modified stuff to be bothered withh a warranty for the price.
never had one fail, usually give one in the sale of a bike if i'v a port wired specifically for it.

Terry

RMS Regular
OP
Terry
Drives
Carefully
do you know cTek make the LIDL bike chargers, and they're £12.99 also.
i bought 2 last week while they were in stock.
3 year warranty, but i'v usually cut the wires and modified stuff to be bothered withh a warranty for the price.
never had one fail, usually give one in the sale of a bike if i'v a port wired specifically for it.

I think I read that on here not too long ago (it may well have been you that posted it!).

It wouldn't surprise me at all if they made them and at that price with a warranty it'd be hard to beat!

Terry

RMS Regular
OP
Terry
Drives
Carefully
The extra discount / flash sale has ended - thread title amended to reflect this.

They are still cheaper than RRP but back up to where they have been in price for ages.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.