Customers F30 3 Series on 20" Veemann V-FS23 Alloys

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Alan B

RMS Regular
Drives
S60
What do you all think of this customers F30 BMW 3 Series on 20" staggered Veemann V-FS23 alloy wheels?

F30_BMW_3_Series_on_20_V_fs23.jpg

zafturbo

RMS Regular
it’s just like the other 37000 bmw,s that’s running about atm .its a nice car and colour suits it real well .wheels are ok imo .

brendy

RMS Regular
20" on a 3 series? That turns an otherwise nice car into a chav wagon. My wife's 320d has 18" MV3 and they suit the car for style and size perfectly, anything bigger makes it look like a roller boot. A bit like 17"s on a nova back in the day.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
20" on a 3 series? That turns an otherwise nice car into a chav wagon. My wife's 320d has 18" MV3 and they suit the car for style and size perfectly, anything bigger makes it look like a roller boot. A bit like 17"s on a nova back in the day.
Really do you think so .im the opposite as I think 18” ect on a big car look way to small.each to there own I suppose .

brendy

RMS Regular
Really do you think so .im the opposite as I think 18” ect on a big car look way to small.each to there own I suppose .
The 3 series isn't a big car though, even a 5 series doesn't need 20s (mine has 19"spiders with slightly thicker 35 profile tyres on the rear) the looks are grand but ride quality starts to suffer, I can only imagine how rough 20s would feel.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
The 3 series isn't a big car though, even a 5 series doesn't need 20s (mine has 19"spiders with slightly thicker 35 profile tyres on the rear) the looks are grand but ride quality starts to suffer, I can only imagine how rough 20s would feel.
Take it from me 20” on 30 series tyres are brutal lol.still like my big wheels on a car though .

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.