DAKAR YELLOW E36 M3

RegalComps

RMS Regular
Hi Folks

Just up, Nice tidy Dakar Yellow M3!

Great odds and an appreciating classic car now!

Check it out here👇

9(9).jpg

Mac1987

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Oh I’m sure you’d find somewhere 🤭 but I get ya on the not winning thing fs Iv spent the price of something decent just throwing good money after bad 😔
Tell me about it :rolleyes: ive bought 10 tickets at a time numerous times & Won sweet Fa. mugs game, at least if ya buy a set of tyres for your car ya have somthing to show for it lol. Im that unlucky if i jumped into a Barrel fulla Tits id come up sucking my thumb ffs :rolleyes:: unamused:
Lovely lookin car though. E36 M3 My Fav car of all time within reason.

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Tell me about it :rolleyes: ive bought 10 tickets at a time numerous times & Won sweet Fa. mugs game, at least if ya buy a set of tyres for your car ya have somthing to show for it lol. Im that unlucky if i jumped into a Barrel fulla Tits id come up sucking my thumb ffs :rolleyes:: unamused:
Lovely lookin car though. E36 M3 My Fav car of all time within reason.
The winners dont consider it a mugs game😎 winning a car they dream of owning and knowing they are up a very substantial amount of cash either way! With much better odds of winning than any other form of it.
I say It all the time. Enter for something you would love to keep and set yourself a limit. Ive been buying tickets of other comp pages for years myself and never won. Hopefully 1 day I'll get lucky lol

Mac1987

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
The winners dont consider it a mugs game😎 winning a car they dream of owning and knowing they are up a very substantial amount of cash either way! With much better odds of winning than any other form of it.
I say It all the time. Enter for something you would love to keep and set yourself a limit. Ive been buying tickets of other comp pages for years myself and never won. Hopefully 1 day I'll get lucky lol
Your right, I'm sure the winners don't consider it a mugs game. But I never win & feel a mug after I just blew aloada doe on tickets 🤣

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Draw is at 10pm Everyone! Good luck to anyone who has entered!

Big loss for us but can't win them all!
Join us live at 10pm to see who wins :grinning:

robbiers2000

RMS Regular
Drives
ford focus tdci
I was the name above the winner fs close not close enough.

Attachments

• CA24D4F1-8E79-45E9-BF8A-4ABF65FF6C0A.png
    CA24D4F1-8E79-45E9-BF8A-4ABF65FF6C0A.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 145

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Congrats to tonight's 3 Winners🤩🙌

⭐First up is Andrzej Kowalik from County Armagh- Winner of the Milwaukee Bundle!! Number 243
Well done & We hope you enjoy it😀🎉

⭐Second up is Allan McCullough from County Armagh- Winner of the Ultimate Car Cleaning Bundle!! Number 163

⭐Third was Kevin McAuley from County Donegal- Winner of the Dakar Yellow E36 M3!! Number 564

If you want to be next then please check out www.regalcompetitions.com

• Sad
Reactions: PDK