Darnell’s Mk2 Octavia vRS TFSI Combi

alan_c

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf
The car looks really well and power figures are really impressive!

I have a set of Eibach 10mm spacers here with longer bolts to suit if you're interested?

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Awesome looking car, just gets better every time I see it about, fantastic new reg too :grinning:

DJR Media

RMS Regular
OP
DJR Media
Drives
2012 Audi S4
The car looks really well and power figures are really impressive!

I have a set of Eibach 10mm spacers here with longer bolts to suit if you're interested?
DM me a price mate

jonny.92

RMS Regular
Saw you behind me on the Glenavy Road earlier heading to Lisburn, I was in the red A6. VRS looks great, looks really clean (y)

Boksic

RMS Regular
Seen this at some point on the road during the week there, plate is good, I actually noticed it and said to myself that's a very smart plate for a vrs, I have to admit though, I forgot the colour of the car 🤦🏼‍♂️ came on RMS assuming it was off here.
Very tidy looking example 👍🏻👍🏻

DJR Media

RMS Regular
OP
DJR Media
Drives
2012 Audi S4
So got bored looking at it on standard wheels
I was going to stick a set of these on it last year but I bought a A5 Set and didn’t realise that they were half a inch wider than A4 ones🤦‍♂️

Anyway a set of Genuine A4 black edition Rotors popped up cheap on Facebook so decided to go for it bought them, they weren’t in perfect condition so gave them a quick tidy up as there only going to be used as winter wheels, stuck a set of 225/35/19 tyres on and there we go.

Look much better than what I thought they would

Anyway plenty of plans for this in 2021 including a set of decent coilovers and more suspension upgrades!

6E1A07F7-9C96-47E8-B4F9-955725F51FB9.jpeg

D9197307-D328-420C-A204-F0753D8E9DD1.jpeg

warren

RMS Photographer
That actually looks brilliant on those wheels, mighty fine looking vehicle :grinning:

DJR Media

RMS Regular
OP
DJR Media
Drives
2012 Audi S4
So finally got the Speedlines split and sent the faces away to get machined… got them back on Friday and can’t wait to get them on the car once they have came back from getting painted….
8200C20D-0F71-4CDD-A449-6933ECE34E2B.jpeg

Also fitted a VIS Motorsport Balance Shaft Delete and new pickup pipe too aswell… will also be doing a walnut blast on the inlet valves and fitting a new genuine thermostat aswell
624A6107-8071-4C0F-8056-D04314FAACB2.jpeg

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
So finally got the Speedlines split and sent the faces away to get machined… got them back on Friday and can’t wait to get them on the car once they have came back from getting painted….
View attachment 313195

Also fitted a VIS Motorsport Balance Shaft Delete and new pickup pipe too aswell… will also be doing a walnut blast on the inlet valves and fitting a new genuine thermostat aswell
View attachment 313196
Love those speedlines flat face look!!

Alan78

RMS Member
Drives
Mk5 golf est
Decided at the weekend to see if there was any interest in my VXR Recaro Corsa Seats I had in my octavia..... 4 hours later there were gone lol

So needed new seats so decided to go MK3 FL vRS Seats

I know the rears ain’t a straight fit but if it gets rid of the standard mk2 Seats which if you even look at are dirty I’m happy at that lol

View attachment 275431
Any issue fitting them might put set in my mk2 vrs

shambow

RMS Member
Drives
st2 focus
Hi mate love the car👌 I'm just after buying a 07 mk2 tfsi black out of England has a full milltek system an de cat not sure if the down pipe has been changed. Feels like it's been remaped as it's very quick.
What is the best induction kit an intercooler kit to get for theses cars.

DJR Media

RMS Regular
OP
DJR Media
Drives
2012 Audi S4
Hi mate love the car👌 I'm just after buying a 07 mk2 tfsi black out of England has a full milltek system an de cat not sure if the down pipe has been changed. Feels like it's been remaped as it's very quick.
What is the best induction kit an intercooler kit to get for theses cars.
I’ve got a ramair oversized on mine and a s3 alloy intercooler

shambow

RMS Member
Drives
st2 focus
Yes was either going to go for ramair or revo intake. Is it just any s3 intercooler will fit mate or did you get it from a specific site?

DJR Media

RMS Regular
OP
DJR Media
Drives
2012 Audi S4
Yes was either going to go for ramair or revo intake. Is it just any s3 intercooler will fit mate or did you get it from a specific site?

This one mate

shambow

RMS Member
Drives
st2 focus
That's reasonably priced too mate thanks is it a good setup? What other pipes do I need for it?