Darren wrights Rover head on flowbench-

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Baz C

Banned
brendy said:
S_Gault said:
and bendy really what is the point of me posting flow figures (as i keep that bit secret),
no probs steven
baz if youve seen my car you will know im not interested in blue leds etc.
from an education point of view, isnt it a bit vague just showing pics? im interested to see wht can be gotten out of nova nova engines also (ive got one that im currently debating with a mate whether to put my 2.0 8v 130 sri engine in or go the whole hog with the 3 litre bmw engine we also have sitting (still in 530i beemer so rwd bits are all available for doctoring.).

i said some numptys on here are into led washer jets! are you a numpty ;)

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
Would love to see some benchtesting in action. That looks like a great setup. How about a tour of your workshop sometime ???

Adam

RMS Regular
LOL! I'd love to see all the confused faces as he tries to explain what everything does! :grinning:

Daz500

RMS Regular
Drives
Various Rovers &
aye .. that is my head but not many people off the forum know my name.

some people may have seen the gold Rover 600 turbo around Glengormley/Carnmoney (19" wheels, bodykit etc). Some have even claimed to have raced it down the motorway :eek:

Daz500

RMS Regular
Drives
Various Rovers &
someone on a different forum asked this ....

Does flow bench testing actually help give an indication of 'real world' gains?

I mean, im sure you can use it to gauge that yuo have matched all 4 pots succesfully the same, but is it actually gonna give a benefit over some other method of testing when its all up and running?

I should imagin that the 'real' world conditions are totally difference to those experienced on the flow bench. EG, thermal and mechanical differences, aswell as the effect of having the manifolds on, and the air being blown in as apposed to sucked through, etc etc.

I guess then its all down to technique/science of the head work, and the figures mean nothing!

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
indeed brendy...though baz i don't think anyone whos posted in this topic has any interest in chite so leave that crap at the door on the way in :lol:

S_Gault

RMS Regular
OP
S_Gault
Darren-
an engines an airpump, he seems to have no undertanding of how it or a flowbench works

Steven

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.