Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Doesn't look like the oncoming cars even flashed their lights as a warning.

The law almost has it drummed into people it's illegal to flash as a warning of potential hazards.

It's common sense and basic courtesy to warn other road users of all potential hazards ( including those damn cameras ! )

garyo

RMS Regular
Doesn't look like the oncoming cars even flashed their lights as a warning.
Nope. A lorry about a mile back up the road did, he was the only one and that just made the wee Toyota slam on the anchors there and then, then get back up to her top speed of 45. Was even thinking she just had full beams on as not one other car flashed and I couldn’t see any blues in the distance. I flashed near constantly for the next mile or so. Wee Toyota actually pulled over, either from the trauma or she thought I was waving her down 8o|

garyo

RMS Regular
Pretty straightforward if you already have a YouTube account. I'd use Movie Maker to trim the video, and to turn the sound off as my language is normally ****ing atrocious when **** happens. I don't bother with any fancy editing but I'd imagine it's not hard to do if that floats your boat.

Can probably do it through the social media platforms too but I don't have those. Looks like @brendy uses Vimeo, maybe he would recommend that?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Got it with youtube there, surprisingly straightforward!

Anyone that knows the road between Hillsborough and Drumlough will know how this corner is at the best of times without this absolute dickbag doing a 3 point turn in the middle of it.

brendy

RMS Regular

Anyone that knows the road between Hillsborough and Drumlough will know how this corner is at the best of times without this absolute dickbag doing a 3 point turn in the middle of it.

What a whopper of a man.

Yea I use vimeo, seems quick enough.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Not even a flash of beams or horn ? I'd have been shouting all sorts of abuse, but someone doing that needs charged with dangerous driving. That's more dangerous than donuts.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything

What an utter bellend! Like you say that corner is always a problem, hate to think what would’ve happened if I’d been tearing round there on the bike! Just don’t expect knobs turning there at all

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
What an utter bellend! Like you say that corner is always a problem, hate to think what would’ve happened if I’d been tearing round there on the bike! Just don’t expect knobs turning there at all

I was terrified of someone coming round and in to the back of me.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Not even a flash of beams or horn ? I'd have been shouting all sorts of abuse, but someone doing that needs charged with dangerous driving. That's more dangerous than donuts.

The air was pretty blue in the car. I was still recovering from the stress of the earlier incident but, so didn’t think about the horn.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Looks like a lot of cyclists got wiped out on a motorway type road ? What were they doing on a motorway if so ?

And no details about what happened ?

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Another blind incompetent driver/road user, not speed, not phones.

One cyclist you could maybe miss, but a whole team of them ?

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
To be honest it was probably highly likely to be a phone rather than a distraction from the passenger side or the sunshine.

Surely she is looking at serious jailtime for the manslaughter of two people?

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
To be honest it was probably highly likely to be a phone rather than a distraction from the passenger side or the sunshine.

Surely she is looking at serious jailtime for the manslaughter of two people?
In theory yes, in reality probably not(if anything like the UK remorse is a get out)

RCT

RMS Regular
Not a dashcam...but maybe some footage will appear for everyone to laugh at.

F34F910D-EF3A-45D3-991E-12CB357B7B22.jpeg