Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
What are you editing with

Ahhh, a helpful response, thanks very much. :sun:

Just been playing around with MS Movie Maker and Video Editor. Happy to hear if there was something else better (for free. )

On the speedo-blur roasting,:rolleyes::rolleyes: I can change happily change that to "phone screen, GPS, sponsor name, human face", or similar.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Wouldnt be many free editors that will do it, you'll need something paid for like filmora wondershare or corel ultimate.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
There was a fella about 10 years ago on a motorbike forum I used to be on got raided by the police. They sent his front door up the hall. Had all his computer and recording equipment seized and prosecuted for his YouTube videos.

He was at the extreme end of riding like a tw@ wheelying through speed cameras at triple figures etc. He ended up killing himself on the bike.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
I see that BMW now offer BMW Drive Recorder which utilises the existing front, rear and wing mirror cameras to act as a whole 360degree dash cam

I think its brilliant and have added it to my downloads (although, strangely I need my X5 to go to Bavarian to update the software on my X5 to allow it to happen)

here's someone using it properly

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford

Takes a special kind of stupid to video that yourself and post it online. Like how can anyone be so stupid in this day and age ?

It'd maybe be a little different if the car could get to it quickly and then slow down, but holding it at those speeds with other vehicles around...just so utterly stupid....and then videoing and posting it...goes beyond stupid lol
Wouldnt be many free editors that will do it, you'll need something paid for like filmora wondershare or corel ultimate.

Put sticky tape over the speedo before you start filming