Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

johnm

RMS Regular

About 20 seconds in, car on the wrong side of the motorway last night when the missus was on her way home from work

This happened to Jess couple of weeks ago on the M1 just outside of lisburn heading home from Craigavon.
She was in the outside lane not long having overtook someone, swerved instinctively and it went shooting past her followed blues on the right side.
Absolute idiots and doesn't bear thinking about what could have happened.

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
There's a massive pothole on the drivers side that I was waiting for the car on my left to turn slightly so I could move left but she got me good.
Even had the audacity to beep me but then put her hand up which in assuming she realised she was in the wrong lane

big cyril

RMS Regular
That happens a lot there, I’d say a fair bit of it is people trying to cut out the queue as the markings couldn’t be clearer.

markmeus

RMS Regular
There's a massive pothole on the drivers side that I was waiting for the car on my left to turn slightly so I could move left but she got me good.
Even had the audacity to beep me but then put her hand up which in assuming she realised she was in the wrong lane
That pot hole is a disgrace, I was nearly into it yesterday.

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Its been filled twice I think and it’s still not holding up.
Coming the other way there’s a strip of tarmac missing at the lights outside the coach too, absolute nightmare

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
They filled holes at the entrance to my estate in the morning and by afternoon the holes were back. It's not even a high traffic volume as it leads no where.

simy

RMS Regular
I've got a wee gem from last night but can't upload. I don't know anything about video editing, can I reduce the size, or do I put it on youtube and link to it? Seems a faff.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Not just video if off the laptop with your phone, stick it on YouTube and link across probably the easiest.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Holy $hit, that guy trying to stop the cars is one lucky man

That is a wrecking session, your man's good deed was nearly fatal. Also the white Kia in the middle of it just casually cruising through, it had no issues unlike the rest!