Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
That is a wrecking session, your man's good deed was nearly fatal. Also the white Kia in the middle of it just casually cruising through, it had no issues unlike the rest!

Was waiting on the Kia to get wiped out at the end, after all its good work lol

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
I enjoyed watching and listening to this.

Bit of a **** move at 3:02 getting between cyclist and oncoming car but otherwise nice smooth, fast progress

62E09EA1-0E58-402A-B357-D3731A1B13A8.png

KevM

RMS Regular
God, that's painful.
He'd have been as quick tiddling along in top gear. I was waiting in it jumping the timing on those mad down-shifts...

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA

ok ok first and foremost yes I did record this on my phone from a laptop screen.
Its a cheap eBay special dashcam and an ancient laptop that won’t link directly to YouTube.

I went to bed last night contemplating if this was a bad attempt and some crash for cash but after watching the footage again I think the driver panicked when he seen the blue flashing lights near the balls On the falls.
50mph - 0mph and i think the Mercedes collision avoidance thingymabob kicked in also.

KevM

RMS Regular
A customer of mine, showed me the helmet cam footage of a motorbike rider sitting at 87mph & getting passed by an SQ7 like he's stopped. He goes straight onto the back wheel to go after him and backs off at 160mph and the jeep is just a speck in the distance?

Have any of you seen it??

cupraricky

RMS Regular
A customer of mine, showed me the helmet cam footage of a motorbike rider sitting at 87mph & getting passed by an SQ7 like he's stopped. He goes straight onto the back wheel to go after him and backs off at 160mph and the jeep is just a speck in the distance?

Have any of you seen it??
Nope. Do share lol