Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
A customer of mine, showed me the helmet cam footage of a motorbike rider sitting at 87mph & getting passed by an SQ7 like he's stopped. He goes straight onto the back wheel to go after him and backs off at 160mph and the jeep is just a speck in the distance?

Have any of you seen it??
It's mad and the speed he takes the right hand turn at the end is also ridiculous

A6Avant

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Avant
A customer of mine, showed me the helmet cam footage of a motorbike rider sitting at 87mph & getting passed by an SQ7 like he's stopped. He goes straight onto the back wheel to go after him and backs off at 160mph and the jeep is just a speck in the distance?

Have any of you seen it??

was it a grey SQ7 by any chance?!

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
The dramatic bonnet roll would have sufficed for comedy effect. He went way beyond that.

It even looks like he's making the 'money' gesture while he's on his knees - the tool
The driver should’ve split him with a £1 or £2 coin for that theatrical. 🤣

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
He's got a mask on... outdoors.

mA2rYAAGJ7N2H3Jndg3h_BDVL8TZKzBoodRCuWzGunY.jpg

colin84

RMS Regular
The car driver needs their license removed, but that accident was totally avoidable by the lorry driver, a blind man could have seen what was coming. Also, what was the need to continue to sound the horn while he had began to loose control?