Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

J55NI

RMS Regular
Another good local one from FB. All local police and roads policing have been tagged in it, and they were called about it. So it will be interesting to hear their response ( even if the response to the person who called is beyond belief )

video removed?

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Yea, although anytime I've been passed on it has been over the bumps/double white lines ! which is just lethal.

The police should be hunting down that white van and nailing the driver too, although so far they havent responded on the FB post which seems a little surprising. ( not )

J55NI

RMS Regular
Yea, although anytime I've been passed on it has been over the bumps/double white lines ! which is just lethal.

The police should be hunting down that white van and nailing the driver too, although so far they havent responded on the FB post which seems a little surprising. ( not )

Yea don't get me wrong it can be frustrating driving home at 30mph most nights ( seems a popular speed for people on that road ) But waiting for a proper passing opportunity its vital as it really is a lethal road for accidents.

I personally wouldn't dream of passing in the sections you spoke of above but I guess others are just selfish and don't care about putting other road users in danger .

paddyirishman

RMS Regular

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
SanDisk are hard to beat, had issues with Samsung ones in my GoPro, Canon DSLR and phones in the past.

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
Now I know how to get from the m2 to the off ramp at the Odyssey! That's awesome that the cars actually stopped /slowed down to be fair.. probably of fear that their family would get clipped :laughing:

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Took the plunge and bought a 312GW yesterday.
Is this memory card OK for it?
Samsung 32GB EVO Plus Micro SD SDHC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card- Upto 80MB/S | eBay
Nextbase seem to be pushing the SanDisk and say the Samsung wont work as it needs to be able to record and delete at the same time. Is there a difference between the performance of these two cards?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-An...4&sr=8-1&keywords=sandisk+ultra+android+32+gb

I use a Transcend in my Next base 312GW and its working well.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00APCMME0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

paddyirishman

RMS Regular
I have the Samsung on order anyway, if it doesn't work the wife can have it for her phone.
Ive a Class10 SanDisk I bought last year thats not being used, if the Samsung is no good, i'll try it.

NotKG

Banned
i can see why people complain about their droid freezing, usually apps moved to slow cards, they will work, but a warning comes up that it will run slow.
i love it when someone opens a new box and it says charge me for 18 hrs. these are the same "that card will do " attitude, then they blame the device for their stupidity. ;);););)

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
15727237_718209248332270_2225433221841737610_n.jpg