Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

Mac1987

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I bought my car with a dashcam fitted by the previous owner ( ive never had one before) but its missing a micro card. Can i just go and buy any card for it or do they come in different sizes ? im abit of a technophobe so i don't know lol. The cam is a smart witness hd cam

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
I bought my car with a dashcam fitted by the previous owner ( ive never had one before) but its missing a micro card. Can i just go and buy any card for it or do they come in different sizes ? im abit of a technophobe so i don't know lol. The cam is a smart witness hd cam

Any decent micro sd will do
I have sandisk 32g ones in mine

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
I'd have climbed out of that car & you wouldn't ever see me again, christ the night.

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Didnt something similar happen at the donegal rally a couple of years back when a protesting farmer tried to block the road with a tractor ?

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Didnt something similar happen at the donegal rally a couple of years back when a protesting farmer tried to block the road with a tractor ?

Happens all the feckin time.

This seemed like plain stupidity though rather than anything malicious.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
What ones are people using now? Is there anything reasonably priced that will record off an internal battery at night or when parked up and recharge when the car is running?

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Seen that earlier......well I guess it the speed camera van was parked on the hard shoulder, it might have been some use there. Surprised they arent blaming speed and phones for that idiot.

Gotta wonder WTF they were doing though !