paddyirishman

RMS Regular
Screenshot_20190808-134242__01.jpg

I think this is the point where he realised he made a mistake 🤦

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
That's a pretty serious one that the police should be dealing with. Firstly the car had no need to be changing lanes in the first place, never mind doing it without looking and not signalling...and whilst a motorcyclist was beside them.

That is downright dangerous driving where the biker could have been forced into oncoming traffic.

Get this video out to the police before that person does kill someone.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Tiny car with poor rear quarter visibility, dark tinted windows, bike likely in blind spot (even dispite the tints)

Always look before changing lanes, not just in your mirrors. Even more so when there are known blind spots and you've blacked out your windows.

But there was no reason at all for them to even change lanes like that in the first place nevermind also without looking or adequately indicating etc. And even when they should have realised they ****ed up, they remained in that lane forcing the biker away.

It is dangerous driving.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Always look before changing lanes, not just in your mirrors. Even more so when there are known blind spots and you've blacked out your windows.

But there was no reason at all for them to even change lanes like that in the first place nevermind also without looking or adequately indicating etc. And even when they should have realised they ****ed up, they remained in that lane forcing the biker away.

It is dangerous driving.
Oh i agree , just stating the reasons.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796

It is dangerous driving.

Seems to be unanimous across the board when it comes to driving here, regularly see drivers doing stupid crap like that, pulling into the overtaking lane when there's nothing around for literally half a mile in front, almost seems like they do it in badness when they see me coming up behind, I usually stay in the driving lane and undertake if they look like they aren't going to budge and return to the driving lane....

Then you get the cnuts that think indicating instantly gives them the RIGHT to change lanes, I've been approaching much slower moving vehicles while already overtaking a hand full and all of a sudden one will pull into the overtaking lane forcing me to drop the anchors, then flip me off after they've almost caused a collision 😒

Other drivers/people just annoy me to no end, I always drive for everyone else on the road, something I found a vital requirement on the bike in this country 😡 but it carries over into all my driving now.

J55NI

RMS Regular
Guys to save me trawling through, any links to a decent camera which is easy used and not going to break the bank?

paddyirishman

RMS Regular
The 312gw is good value at the minute, around £60 on eBay. You'll need a wiring kit and a good memory card on top of that.

GlennM

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Guys to save me trawling through, any links to a decent camera which is easy used and not going to break the bank?

I am using this Yi Smart Dash Cam, got it off Amazon £39.99, full 1080p 60fps, wifi so you can download clips straight to your phone!