David Mc Clays nova

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

keith_d

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A4 Avant Td
P1010022.JPG

P1010023.JPG

P1010024.JPG

P1010025.JPG

P1010026.JPG

P1010027.JPG

P1010028.JPG

P1010029.JPG

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
one of the nicest novas in the town... tastefully done, gsi kit and speedlines are the onlye combination!

Benzo

Marty Lad

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
Very, very nice, im guessing this is a genuine gsi, either that or he's built a very convincing replica, including fitting a black gsi dash? the delocking and vented wings are very nice touches.

Jmax

RMS Regular
mint lookin car not like the heaps of sh1t u c all over the place

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
llooks pritty tidy, i think they look good like that with out the mad kits and stuff

tho i would possably take off the megane splitter at the front

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
nice....deffo tidy....but there's one nova i canny wait to see finished ;-)

vickery

m00k said:
nice....deffo tidy....but there's one nova i canny wait to see finished ;-)

nice nova davy, just getting the pics up now, one of the tidy ones left in this country, good luck with her boss!!!.

who you can't wait to see finished keith's nova, it will likely be on the road for next year sometime.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
yup keiths nova.....we'd sorta planned to get a joint shoot together when i had corsa...but me sellin it and then his engine work etc puttin him back kinda fecked that...shud still be gd to get both cars together next summer

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Tidy looking nova. The single wiper conversion/rest position in the middle of the windscreen would drive me up the wall.

Andy

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
i'd love a mint nova...one of THEE cars imo....but yeah pity they have such a bad reputation

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.