Davy's bikes, Bangor

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
Anyone in the local motorcycle community is bound to have crossed paths with Davy.
Sadly Davy passed away today following a short illness. I've many fond memories of Davy as a neighbour when I was a kid, sticking my nose in when he was working at cars in the street.
He was always a fighter, remember him as the manager of Bangor Yugo centre, then many attempts at his own business and finally having sucess with DnD Motorcycles and most recently with Davy's bikes. Always a family man and worked hard to provide for his family. Anytime you met him he'd always time for a quick chat. One of the worlds true gentlemen who will be deeply missed by a lot of people.

My thoughts with his family circle at this sad time đź’”

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Anyone in the local motorcycle community is bound to have crossed paths with Davy.
Sadly Davy passed away today following a short illness. I've many fond memories of Davy as a neighbour when I was a kid, sticking my nose in when he was working at cars in the street.
He was always a fighter, remember him as the manager of Bangor Yugo centre, then many attempts at his own business and finally having sucess with DnD Motorcycles and most recently with Davy's bikes. Always a family man and worked hard to provide for his family. Anytime you met him he'd always time for a quick chat. One of the worlds true gentlemen who will be deeply missed by a lot of people.

My thoughts with his family circle at this sad time đź’”
His sister also passed at the start of the week. Davy was a decent big spud, thoughts with the whole family.